The Reno-Tahoe Open is not only a fabulous PGA TOUR event, it has the host city to thank - Reno/Sparks/Lake Tahoe - for some of its ongoing success. Reno/Tahoe is truly a beautiful community with so much to offer. You don't have to take our word for it! Here are some honors that the community has received over the years:
- 'Where to Retire' Magazine rated Reno Tahoe as one of the '8 Hot Towns to Snap Up Bargains Now'
- Best Cities for Cycling from Bicycling Magazine
- Great Places ofr Christmas Spirit (USA Today)
- Reno is in the Top 10 Luckiest Cities in America, according to Men's Health Magazine
- Reno has been named among "America's 50 Best Cities: Best Places to Live" by BusinessWeek Magazine
- Reno ranks #6 Most Active City according to Men's Health Magazine
- Nevada ranks #6 in the United States for Personal and Economic Freedom, Mercatus Center, George Mason University
- Nevada ranks #10 as Best State for Business, Chief Executive Magazine
- Nevada ranks #7 Greenest State in the United States according to Greenopia
- Nevada ties with Georgia for Highest Entrepreneurial Activity in 2010, Kauffman Index of Entrepreneurial Activity
- Nevada ranks #1 in the United States for LEED-certified buildings, U.S. Green Building Council
- Rand McNally said that Reno serves as the gateway to unlimited outdoor adventure where visitors can enjoy a premier four-season adventure destination and voted the area #1 in outdoor fun
- Nearby Lake Tahoe has received top rankings from TripAdvisor including being named the #1 Lake in the United States by USA Today readers,the #1 Travel Destination in the U.S. in 2008 and 2010 and the #10 Destination Worldwide in 2008
- Orbitz.com has rated the Lake Tahoe area as the #1 ski destination
These organizations know what so many residents already enjoy - Reno/Tahoe is an amazing place to live, work, visit, grow a business and more!
The Reno-Tahoe Open will take place July 29 - August 04, 2013 in this renowned destination.