Less "Quiet Please", More "GET LOUD!"
This year's Barracuda Championship will be bigger, better and more lively than ever before thanks to the wide variety of on-site activities we have for you to enjoy!
Here is how 2014 is shaping up:
- Coors Light 19th Hole, featuring after-play appetizers, Coors products and live music 8/1 & 8/2 - 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
- Pack Pavilion with daily visits by Wolfie, July 31 - August 03 - 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. daily
- Mirassou Wine Walk, July 31 - August 03 - 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. daily
- Carson Valley Inn Kids' Tree House, July 31- August 03 - 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. daily
- Closing Ceremonies, August 03 - Approximately 6 p.m.
Become a Fan of our social media pages so you can stay up-to-date on all of the happenings of the Barracuda Championship!
A staple at the Barracuda Championship, the Mirassou Wine Walk features 4 tasting stations featuring excellent samplings of delicious wines from the Mirassou winery. With both red and white offerings to satisfy any wine-lovers desires, Mirassou Wine Walk tickets may be purchased on-site at any Mirassou Wine Walk station for just $20 each, July 31 - August 03, 2014. Must be 21 or older to enjoy the Mirassou Wine Walk.
The Kids' Tree House presented by Carson Valley Inn features activities that the whole family can enjoy including face painting, a bounce house, a cookie-decorating station, a putt-to-win booth and more! Don't miss the fun! Open Thursday - Sunday, July 31 - August 03, 2014 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. daily.
Yum! Guests may enjoy delicious treats in between drives and putts at the one and only Food Fare Festival. Creating a carnival atmosphere filled with fun and food is just another way the Barracuda Championship creates a family friendly event that features so much more than golf. Learn more by clicking here.