Less "Quiet Please", More "GET LOUD!"
This year's Reno-Tahoe Open will be bigger, better and more lively than ever before thanks to the wide variety of on-site activities we have for you to enjoy!
Here is how 2014 is shaping up:
- Women's Day presented by Barrick Gold of North America, Sunday, July 28
- Pro-Am Golf Event, Monday and Wednesday, July 28 and July 30
- Patriots' Luncheon benefiting Veterans Guest House, Tuesday July 29
- Nature's Bakery Heroes' Hangout, July 31 - August 03
- Mirassou Wine Walk, July 31 - August 03
- Food Truck Stop, July 31 - August 03
- Kids' Tree House, July 31- August 03
- Closing Ceremonies, August 03
Become a Fan of our social media pages so you can stay up-to-date on all of the happenings of the Reno-Tahoe Open!