Here are the basics about the Barracuda Championship:
- Reigning Champion: Gary Woodland (2013 Champion)
- Dates: July 28 - August 03, 2014 (16th Consecutive Year)
- Host Venue: Montrêux Golf & Country Club
- Course Architect: Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
- Course Stats: Par 72, Yardage 7,472. This makes Montrêux the third longest course on the PGA TOUR and it has also rated the 6th most difficult course among all PGA TOUR events.
- Live Television Coverage: The Golf Channel
- Purse: $3 Million
- FedExCup Points: 300
- Format: Modified Stableford, the only of its kind on the PGA TOUR
- Field: 132 PGA TOUR Members with a cut to the top 70 on Saturday of tournament week
The Barracuda Championship is operated by the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and has a significant economic impact for the Reno/Tahoe region and highlights this stunning region as a world class golf destination through national and international media coverage.
Please join us and experience world class golf and special events!